Sokol Blosser Tasting
Date: Thursday 23rd November, starting 7.30 pm
Venue: Symposium Wine Emporium, 32 Lansdown Place, Lewes
- A rare and excting opportunity to sample the range of wines from the renowned Sokol Blosser winery (from Dundee Hills, Oregon, USA).
- Famous for their beautifully delicate cool-climate Pinot Noir, they also produce a range of white varieties.
- Expect to try 8 wines in total, with a mix of whites and reds, with guidance from a member of the Sokol Blosser team.
- Tasting includes a selection of our locally-sourced cheeses, charcuterie, and Flint Owl bread.
- Tickets available to buy in-store or online here.