Sunday Wine Club: Syrah / Shiraz
Date: Sunday 12th November, 3-5 p.m.
Venue: Symposium Wine Emporium, 32 Lansdown Place, Lewes
- Second in our year-long series exploring the world's grape varieties
- This month: Syrah/Shiraz (same grape, different styles)
- Expect to try 6 wines in total, with an emphasis on fun learning, exploring the range of flavours one grape can produce from different soils and climates around the world.
- Includes a steady supply of Flint Owl Bakery bread between glasses
- Tickets available in-store or online here.